Your privacy is very important to FILS.
Please note that when we refer to “personal data”, we are referring to any information about an identified individual (not a company) or whose identity can be determined.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
FILS is the data controller.
- Identification: FILS Abogados, S.L.P
- Email address: email@example.com
- Phone number: 935 951 409
Which personal data does FILS collect?
The data we collect is necessary to provide you with the legal advice and defense services for which you, or the entity or organization for which you work or collaborate, has hired us or shown an interest. The categories of data we collect include: (i) identification (name and surname, NIF, postal address, telephone numbers, e-mail address, etc.); (ii) personal characteristics (marital status, date and place of birth, age, sex and nationality); and (iii) bank details (for the completion of payments)
If you use the contact form on our website, the data we collect are the merely identifying ones and of contact.
In the case that you send us your CV for selection processes, the data we collect are academic and professional information: education/training, student educational records, professional experience, membership in professional bodies or associations.
Why do we process your data?
At FILS we process the data you provide us with the following purposes:
- Purposes related to your contractual relationship with FILS
To provide you with the legal advice and defense services for which you, or the entity or organization for which you work or collaborate, have hired us or shown an interest.
The processing of the data is necessary to maintain the aforementioned relationships. If you object to the processing of your data, we will not be able to maintain the corresponding commercial, contractual or collaborative relationship.
- Purposes based on FILS legitimate interest
To comply with applicable legal and fiscal obligations, such as applicable regulations on the prevention of money laundering and financing of terrorism.
- Purposes based on your express consent
To contact you in order to offer you our services.
To periodically send you electronic communications about services, events and news related to our professional activity, unless otherwise indicated.
In the event that you send us your CV, we will process your data in order to evaluate and manage your job application and, if applicable, carry out the necessary actions for the selection and hiring of personnel, in order to offer you job posts that meet your profile. Unless otherwise indicated, the provision of the required data is necessary. [Consequently, the lack of provision of the said data will prevent the continuation of the selection process.]
To whom will the data be provided?
Your data will only be communicated to the competent public and judicial bodies, and only when FILS has a legal obligation to do so.
We also inform you that certain national and international FILS’ service providers may have access to your data and process it on behalf of FILS as part of the providing of services (IT service companies, security companies, call centers, etc.).
What are your rights when providing us with your data?
You may exercise your rights of access, portability, rectification, deletion, limitation and objection to not being subject to a decision based solely on the automated processing of data. You may also revoke your consent at any time.
- The right of access allows you to know and obtain, free of charge, information about your personal data subject to processing.
- The right of portability allows you to request the delivery of your data in a structured format of common use and of mechanical and interoperable reading or, whenever technology permits it, to have your data transmitted directly to another processor.
- The right of rectification allows you to correct errors, modify the inaccurate or incomplete data and ensure the accuracy of the processed information.
- The right of deletion allows you to request the deletion, without prejudice of the duty of blocking of the processed data.
- The right of limitation allows you, in certain cases provided by law, to request the blocking of your data and to limit its access solely for the purposes of preparing, exercising or defending contractual claims, protecting another natural or legal person, or for public interest reasons.
- The right to object allows you to request that your personal data not be processed or to stop its processing.
- The right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated means, if the said decision has legal effects on you or significantly affects you in a similar way.
In order to exercise the specified rights, you may contact FILS in writing to the e-mail address provided, and attach a copy of your national identity card, passport or any other document that validly identifies you.
You also have the right to file a complaint before the Spanish Data Protection Agency. All the necessary information is available at: www.agpd.es
How did we obtain your data?
Your data has been directly provided by you.
For how long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept for as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected or for as long as it is necessary to comply with the applicable legal obligations.
If you have any questions regarding how we treat your personal data, please do not hesitate to contact us through the indicated channels.