Website Owner: FILS Abogados, S.L.P., a Spanish company, with registered offices at carrer de Fontcoberta, 1-9, 08034, Barcelona, holding Spanish Tax ID (NIF) B-67039982, and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona at volume 46025, folio 179, page number B-507137, registration entry 1 (“FILS“).
- FILS under no circumstances intends to provide legal advice of any kind through this Website. This means that any information made available through this Website may neither be construed as legal advice of any kind nor be relied upon to make any personal or business decisions, as such public information available through the Website may not be updated or accurately reflect the most recent legal amendments or changes in case law.
- You are solely responsible for your access and/or use of the information made available through this Website. FILS shall not be held liable for any consequence, damage or loss which may result from such access or use of the information on the Website.
- The intellectual property rights to this Website and its source code, design, structure, databases and all other elements forming part hereof are the sole and exclusive property of FILS or third parties, and no intellectual property rights conferred under intellectual property regulations may be considered assigned to the user of the Website (excluding as strictly necessary for use of the Website).
- Access to this Website does not give rise to any obligation whatsoever of FILS to monitor the Website for viruses, worms or any other harmful software. The user is responsible for having adequate tools to detect and prevent infections from such programs. FILS shall not be held liable for any damage caused to the computer equipment or facilities of the user while accessing the Website.
- Links to this Website from third-party websites shall link to the home page. Frames or any other software that, when viewed with the Website, may cause or induce user confusion are strictly prohibited.
- All links on this Website are provided for informational purposes as a convenience to the user. If you find any link on this Website that you believe may be contrary to law, morality or the public order, please notify firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All personal data sent by e-mail or any other means will be included in a personal data file owned by FILS and will be used exclusively to provide the services requested by you. We will in all cases request your consent before using your personal data to send commercial communications.
- The user may exercise his/her rights of access, correction, removal and objection, under the terms established by law, by written notice sent by postal mail to FILS, ATTN: Data Protection Department, c/ Fontcoberta 1-9, 08034, Barcelona, or by e-mail (email@example.com), in all cases providing your full name and a copy of your national identification card.